- Online Media Strategy
- Online Media Planning
- Online Media Buying
1) Online Media Strategy
Q: What's Your Message?
Get this bit right and you'll do
To maximise the return on your online budget, you need to have
a structured and logical strategy. Depending on the nature of your
business, there are different ways to approach this.
We generally develop strategies for clients by working through
- Are you a recognised brand?
- What do your customers want from
- What are your customers' psychological
- When do customers need your product
- How can digital channels be best
used to reach your audience?
- What creative's will work best?
- Build the creative
2) Online Media Planning
A logically designed online media strategy delivers the best ROI
when used in combination with the strategic use of relevant media
channels and methods.
RingJohn cost-effectively creates, manages, and consolidates your
online marketing campaign. When deciding what's the best advertising
method for a client, we usually consider:
- Text Ads
- Contextual Ads
- Viral Email
- Email Newsletters
- Display Ads (banners, skyscrapers,
leader boards etc)
- Site Sponsorship
- Search Engine Ads
- Behaviourally-Targeted Ads
- Rich Media Ads (Flash, streaming
video & audio etc)
- Geographically-targeted (targeting
your desired City, Town or Region)
3) Online Media Buying
Your strategy and planning might be great.
If your buying is bad however, you're
Our job is to extract the maximum value from every penny you spend.
Every message needs to hit the target,
every ad needs to be seen by the right people at the right times.
- We get you quality audience volume
at the best prices
- We buy media in small segements
so as to measure results
- What we buy needs to deliver
great performance rather than just
- We always aim for Cost Per Click
(CPC). You only pay if it works
- If the ads work, we keep buying.
If they don't, we stop
- Your budget is reinvested in
strongly performing channels
- We renegotiate with average media
- We drop bad performers
Our campaign management procedures ensures full reporting and
auditing of your online campaign to make sure sure that what's
been negotiated and agreed gets delivered upon to meet your objectives.
You will receive accurate campaign reporting statistics. We will
also provide you with insightful business intelligence on your
campaigns' effectiveness at turning visitors into sales, leads
or other desired actions.
Cost: Depends on Requirements